192.168.1.1 Admin Login : 192.168.1.1 is the IP address that acts as the default gateway of most popular wired and wireless ADSL routers and modems. There are different types of IP address with different codes, but the most common one is 192.168.1.1 which is used for most of the routers out there.
Users can access the admin dashboard and make necessary settings in their ADSL routers by logging into their 192.168.1.1 admin page and for these they need to know the 192.168.1.1 Login ID and Password. There are few simple steps you need to follow in order to login to the admin dashboard of their routers through IP address 192.168.1.1.
How to Login 192.168.1.1 in Easy Steps?
192.168.1.1 is basically router IP address which is set as a default getaway for most of the modern routers and you need to use it to access the admin dashboard and settings page of your router. This is also known as host address which need to be entered into the address bar of your web browser so as to access the admin page of the router and make changes which are necessary. You need to have the username and password to have full authorization to the admin dashboard of the router. Follow the steps below to successfully do 192.168.1.1 Login for your wireless routers.
- Connect the PC to the router either through wifi or with the LAN cable for a connection with the router.
- Launch the web browser on your PC and in the address bar you need to enter the IP address manually i.e. http://192.168.1.1 and hit the enter bar to access the login page
- Now you will be landed on the 192.168.1.1 Login page where you need to enter the credentials
- Most of the routers come with default admin username and password which is written at the back of every router.
- Once you enter the default username and password in the fields, you need to hit the enter bar and wait it get loaded
- You will be landed on the admin dashboard page from where you can access all the features of the router and also make changes in the network settings
For most of the routers the default username and password is written at the back of the router and if you have changed the admin ID and password earlier and forget it then there are other methods to reset the admin ID and Password for 192.168.1.1 Login.
What to Do if Username and Password is Forgotten?
You will not be able to do 192.168.1.1 Login if you have misplaced or forgotten the username and password. But, don’t panic as there are methods which can help you to access the admin dashboard successfully by resetting the username and password.
- You need to reset the router to change the username and password. There are few steps that you need to follow in order to change and reset the new username and password.
- You need to do factory reset of your router to reset the username and password of your router
- First you need to switch off the router and remove all the LAN cables from the ports of your router
- Now take a pin or use the nib of the pen and press the reset button available at the back of the router and hold it for few seconds so that the router is reset.
- Once the reset is done you can switch it on and use the default username and password for 191.168.l.l Login
By using the above steps you can login 192.168.1.1 ip address easily. If you have any queries or suggestions please drop your questions on below comments section.